Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finally








I dreamed of our family having Ainsley for years. Before Andrew and even before Anna Grace. God knew. Oh my my my how GOOD HE IS. Today we spent the day at the muslim market and then to a Dumpling Banquet. It was a fabulous day of fun. The dumpling banquet was a lot of fun and then we got to go to the Drum Tower and take pictures at night. It was fantastic. FINALLY we have a family picture together. FINALLY we are complete. Oh, how amazing it is.
Ainsley {we call her Ting Ting} is finally coming out. And MY OH MY she is definitely a very spicy girl. It is priceless to see this 14lb baby girl telling everyone what to do. She loves to yell and throw things. She finds it hilarious and right now we do too {please don't think we are allowing bad behavior..this is just part of bonding} We learned a BIG thing about her today. She CAN walk, She CAN talk, and she CAN do ANYTHING her little heart WANTS, but if she doesn't WANT to do it. She isn't going to and there is nothing in the world you can do to make her. She finally stood up and started walking while holding on to things. She can kind of crawl and she has an amazing set of lungs...if you know what I mean. God has blessed us with this beautiful little bundle and we could not be more thrilled to call her ours.
China is absolutely amazing. People always ask why I love it and I will explain that in another post. All I can say is that my heart is here. With the people, the children, and the things I see and feel.
Finally, sweet Ainsley FINALLY you are here. for forever and ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment