Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Y'all

This year, I cannot help but fall on my knees in thankfulness to God. He has done miracles in our family this year. Last Christmas we were at home with all of our family and our newest addition, Andrew, who was celebrating his first Christmas. We were so blessed and so thankful to be there, but I still felt that tug in my heart like I had for the last year that we just weren't complete. SOMETHING was missing. My Mom was convinced I was crazy because I mean hey, we had just brought home Andrew less than a year before and we had 5 kids. That's enough.

Oh How God had other great plans.

Fast forward to June 3 when I found a little girl on a special needs list...that sweet little girl stole all of our hearts. We stepped out on faith. Against all odds and the will of most of our family. When we began the thought of having her home for Christmas was not looking promising and most said it wouldn't happen. But here we are. 6 months from the day we saw her face holding her, loving her, and celebrating the birth of our savior with her. This year our family is complete. All the way in China. She's with us. She's here. and She has been my savior this year. She has brought our family together in more ways than we could imagine and the Enemy has fleed because GOD is above it all. He is the one who formed Ainsley Ting in the whom and He loves us. We could not be any happier than we are right now sitting in our hotel in Guangzhou China. Oh how my heart sings. We have been blessed beyond imagination.

Thank you, God, for blessing this sinless world with the birth of Your son and for blessing our family with Ainsley Ting.

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas! The Hatcher Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Rice family--we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very very happy to see your family nestled next to the tree! ALL SIX KIDS!! God is soooo good!!!
    Much love and very big hugs-- Kelly

    ReplyDelete