Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hong Kong!

Andrew and I on the first flight. We were flying buddies this time...He is an AWESOME traveler.  

This is how Andrew entertained himself most of the flight.

During our 8 hour layover in Detroit we rented a hotel room and Dad made Hayne run some energy off ;)

He was ready for that 16 hour flight!


Right before boarding to go to CHINA!!

At the Hong Kong airport as they played Away in a Manger :) 

The tree in our hotel :)


We arrived in Hong Kong about 3 hours ago. The flight went well and was uneventful...just ridiculously long. Everyone did great and is feeling well. We are spending one night in HK and will fly to Ainsley's province, Xi'an tomorrow. We won't get there until 5pm China Time. God is faithful and so good. All of our luggage made it and we all are healthy.
We are all jet lagged and ready to meet Ainsley.
Your continued prayers are so greatly appreciated and we cannot wait to post all about our girl soon!
The pictures above are from our travel day{s} I will spare you how we look right now.  ;)

Love from Hong Kong!

7 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this cannot wait to see you with your sweet sister!! Love you guys!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you all! Hope you are sleeping away right now!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting on the edge of my seat to follow your journey in China...XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy you are there safe! I kept praying until I saw this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost there!! Cant wait to see sweet Ainsley with her family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome update...can't wait to follow each day that you are away. Give your mom a hug from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I continue to pray. Your aare getting sweet Ainsley on my birthday and I can't think of a better birthday present for me than to know that Ainsley is finally with her family. Linda Willoughby

    ReplyDelete